In celebration of the upcoming 54th annual Coconut Grove Arts Festival (CGAF) on February 18, 19 and 20th, 2017, we are debuting an all-new CGAF Annual Membership Program — a year-round CGAF experience pass featuring numerous new amenities such as savings on tickets, artwork and CGAF merchandise, and access to exclusive areas of Festival such as members-only and VIP parties, the 2017 Official Poster Unveiling and our annual, lavish breakfast at the Ritz Carlton. Plus much, much more.
“The mission of the Coconut Grove Arts & Historical Association, producers of the Annual Coconut Grove Arts Festival, is to provide art experiences year-round, not just three days a year. This membership will extend the CGAF experience for 11 more months,” exclaimed Monty Trainer, CGAF President. “The goal of the Association is to provide benefits to our supporters with tremendous value and opportunities to create lasting memories with their family, friends and patrons.”
Some of the exciting CGAF Annual Membership Program amenities include:
- NEW: Festival entrance and VIP access including 2 free drinks and ½ price drinks thereafter and light bites
- Invitations to Members-Only events throughout the year
- Discount on CGAF merchandise, framed posters and artwork from participating artists
- NEW: Historic Walking Tour of Coconut Grove with Dr. Paul George
- NEW: Tickets to partnering museums
- NEW: Art buying lecture by a local art curator
- NEW: 2-hour session of “Learn to Paint” by an established artist
- NEW: Your name displayed on a Members Recognition Board within the Festival grounds
- Commemorative 2017 Festival Poster
- Invitation to Exclusive Poster Unveiling event at the Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami (Silver Memberships and up)
- Invitation to a lavish Opening Day Breakfast at the Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove (Silver and Gold Members only)
- Complimentary Valet Parking on opening day at the Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove (Silver and Gold Members only)
- NEW: Gold members will receive $200 in Art Bucks to spend on artwork at the 2017 Festival
- NEW: Platinum members (Corporate membership): logo on the CGAF website, ad in the official Festival Program, 20 one-day tickets to the 2017 Festival and use of the Gallery @ CGAF for a private 4-hour event.
For a full list of new and existing CGAF Annual Membership Plan amenities, click on the image below:
New memberships can be purchased by calling (877) 724-2787 or CLICK HERE
The 2017 Coconut Grove Arts Festival is presented by Terra.
The above-named organization/sponsor has complied with the registration requirements of Chapter 496, Florida Statutes, the Solicitation of Contributions Act. A COPY OF THIS LETTER SHOULD BE RETAINED FOR YOUR RECORDS.